Our Training Calendar/Newsletter is emailed and mailed quarterly to Iredell child care providers. A written Registration Form and fee payment (if applicable) are required by the registration deadline for each workshop unless otherwise noted. Registration ends at 5:00 p.m. on the registration deadline date. For Registration Forms, click on the Training Calendar/Newsletter link below.
For questions about training, contact Shaina Pearce, Professional Development Coordinator – 704-878-9980. For security purposes, the doors of the building will be locked against entry 15 minutes after the scheduled start of all evening and Saturday workshops. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes late for any workshop are ineligible to receive training credit. Participants are asked to be punctual in arriving for workshops. All workshops will begin on time, and no refunds or credits will be given without 24-hour notice of cancellation.
In addition to workshops in Iredell, we also participate with eight other counties for regional professional development. Check out the Region 9 Training Calendar – it may have trainings that would be perfect for you!
Region 9 CCR&R Training Policies:
- Completed registration form and fee must be received by Region 9 CCR&R at least 3 days before the of the workshop.
- Registration will not be accepted over the phone, fax, or at the workshop.
- Fees should be made payable by cash, check, or money order to Iredell County Partnership for Young Children.
- Fees will be charged for returned checks and you will not be allowed to register for additional workshops until the fee is paid in full.
- 24 hour notice of cancellation is required to receive a transferable credit, substitutions are allowed.
- The door will be locked 15 minutes after the workshop has begun.
- Disruptive participants will be asked to leave and will not receive a credit. Children are not allowed to attend.